About Me Home Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Much To Do and Some Little Time

I have been an absolutely terrible blogger lately.  But in all fairness, it was the holidays and such.  So much has been going on...the main thing that has happened is my handsome army man came home!!!! He was home for the holidays which was all I wanted! We took our nephew Jackson to the beach for a few days and we all had a blast.  We would go out during the day and then about 4 or 5 come back to the condo and I would cook dinner and we would just chill out.  Jackson was so good and even went to bed around 8:30 every night so Allen and I got to enjoy listening to the ocean and drinking adult beverages :) I honestly don't know if I could be happier.  One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog more and take more pictures so I will be a better blogger : )

No comments:

Post a Comment