About Me Home Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Confessional

I am linking up with Aubrey for Friday confessional and man do I need it this week!

I Confess....
It has been a little hard to concentrate this week at work since we all heard the news about my daddy's business partner but we are all staying positive now and that is a good thing!

I Confess...
I do love my job but sometimes some of my clients are major pains especially when I have to give bad news.  I hate getting fussed at for something I can't control but it is part of the job I guess. 

I Confess...
I have not been working hard enough on getting my weight off the past month or so.  I am going to have to get back on the wagon because I am going to start looking at wedding dresses in March!!!!  So I need to start busting my butt again!

I Confess....
I LOVE MY HOUSE!  I feel so at home there and I just love everything about it.  I also kinda like that Allen is on 2nd shift because he can take pepper out before he leaves and then I can when I get home and if I have a girls night with my bestie I don't have to worry about her making messes!  And I get to clean and pick up without having to worry about disturbing anyone else.  

I Confess...
I am super pumped about my Scentsy party tomorrow with the girls!  Then we are having a Co-ed Party afterwards for whoever wants to stay!  I have to admit I am ready to have so many parties at our house!!!!! And I am going to try my hardest to remember to take pictures. 

I Confess...
I have been down this week so last night after a rough afternoon trying to help a client...I went for some retail therapy at Old Navy.  I really want to find some jeans to fit me well but I cannot seem to find any that work for me.  I bought a lot of stuff and today I am returning a lot of stuff back.  I thought a sparkle cardi that I got was cream and when I got it home it was light pink!!!  I do not think so no pink for this girl.  My favorite purchase was this lovely belt.
 


1 comment:

  1. The clients who would rather shoot the messenger is one of the hardest parts of the job. I hope this week goes better. Hope the scentsy party was successful.

    ReplyDelete