About Me Home Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am going to do better!

 I have been an absolutely terrible, terrible blogger.  There are no excuses but life has been a little insane lately.  First off,  I was the wedding coordinator for my bestie and make sure her wedding went off without a hitch.
This is not from her wedding but from our double date to dueling pianos!!! I really like the picture though :) 

My house has gone from this

To this (and I love it)


We are all moved in and now I am ready for some parties and diy projects. I will be doing better blogging because with the holidays coming up and my wedding next year I will have LOTS to talk about.  I am very excited because I am having a scentsy housewarming party Nov. 16th with the girls then whoever wants to stay the guys will be coming back and we will grill out :) Also on the 23rd I am going to my very first Trans Siberian Orchestra concert with Deana (my dad's business partner) and her daughter Miranda (who is also in love with Katy Perry like me but she is 16)!  Allen and I are also talking about hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our new house this year!! I am looking forward to that as well. Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment