About Me Home Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Confessional

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
I am linking up with Aubrey for her Friday Confessional.  

I confess...

This is my first Friday Confessional but, I am hoping that it won't be my last :) 

I confess...

I have been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster this week.  I am blaming it on lack of sleep.  Not to give too many details (because it will make me crazy) but this one is a little funny.  Apparently on Tuesday afternoon, I was so mad at Pink and not the singer the color.  WTF right.  I do not like the color at all but Tuesday I hated the color with such a passion it was ridiculous. 

I confess...

I am so excited about this weekend, Ikea on Saturday and Cookout party at my house on Sunday, then Monday I am off and so is Allen so we will have a chill day :) 

I confess...

I am not motivated at all to work today.  I am the only one in the office today and I have been watching hulu instead of working.  But I have had all my work done so I guess it is ok. 

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC holiday weekend!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Going to Ikea is an exciting experience. LOL. Welcome to Friday Confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you blogging on the regular :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way about yellow. I just don't like the color.

    Hope your cookout goes well today.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete