About Me Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wine Wednesday

 SweetSouthernGirl
I am linking up with Aubrey and Danielle for Wino Wednesday.

This past weekend I got went to Victoria Valley Vineyards for the blogger meet-up.  I was very excited to go but also a little hungover...I have a little too much fun the night before at Duel Pianos.  But anywho, had a wonderful time.  It was wonderful to finally meet Aubrey and she is absolutely fabulous.  Even though we had a small group it was lovely.  The place was gorgeous and I would love to go back and take the vineyard tour.  It was raining like crazy so we didn't get to do that.  But it was so much fun.  I really enjoyed myself very much...maybe a little too much there because I ended up spending almost $90 (in my defense...I bought 2 bottles of wine and a set of coasters and we had lunch, dessert and wine) but it was such a great time with some wonderful women.  

Again, I am a bad blogger so I didn't take pictures but I am going to do better. 

I hope everyone enjoys your Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment