About Me Home Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hi Ya'll!

Hello Blogger-world!

My name is Jennifer and I am hoping that my recipes and party planning ideas will excite you and keep you reading :)

Just a little information about me...

I live in a small city in South Carolina. I love it here because the weather is normally great and I am surrounded by some fantastic people.

Isn't this a beautiful picture :)
I graduated from University of South Carolina - Columbia (Go Gamecocks) with a fashion major and I loved every second of college!

Although I have a fashion major this recession hasn't been too keen on new stores opening so I work for my father, in insurance, so I need this blog to use my creative side.

 This is him doing the Jersey Shuffle...we have to have some fun!

This is my daddy :)

My mother is a teacher.  She taught me everything I know about makeup and hair (big 80's hair :))  I have tried to teach her how to entertain but she hates it with a passion.  Which somehow makes me want to do it more.
She still has it :) She is modeling some jewelry that my best friend made.


I have one younger brother that lives with me :) He is going to school to become a chiropractor! Hello, free adjustments for life!!!!!  We are 4 years apart but it seems to be perfect for us because we are very close and a lot alike (which scares my momma) 
I went fishing with him one day he loves anything outdoors..we aren't alike there!



 So that is almost my whole family except for the sweetest, prettiest puppy in the world!
Pepper Maebelle!  She is my little angel.  She is 5 years old and the best companion in the world.  I have never been an animal person but when I laid eyes on this little Shih Tzu I knew she would be in my life.  I love coming home and she always greets me at the door. I just can't say enough about her. 

She is very comforting to me especially since my boyfriend of almost 3 years has been in Kuwait for the past 7 months.  January can not get here any faster.  I am so proud of him because he is such a hard worker and an amazing man.  I have to say I am very lucky! 
This is a picture of Allen and our nephew Jackson when he was 14 months old! They have my whole heart!
Ok so on to my friends! I have some amazing friends which are more like family than friends.  I love having girls nights and getting together, drinking wine and eating yummy food. Most of my posts will probably involved these ladies :)
Danielle!!!! She has been the best friend a gal could ask for! I don't know what I would do without her in my life.  She actually was the one to start me blogging too.  So if you don't like me blame her! :)

Ashley is my future sister-in-law and Jackson's mommy :) We live across the street from each other so we have frequent wine nights and they normally end with karaoke!!!! I have to say it is more fun sometimes staying home and drinking than going out and a lot cheaper!

My Other Ashely!!!  Her grandmother and mine have been best friends for over 60 years so we have become as close as sisters! She is an amazing friend and she makes the best margaritas ever!!!!  There is never a dull moment with us!



As you can see I have a pretty good life and I feel that everyday could/should be a party! I love planning and having people over to try new and different recipes and themes. I hope you enjoy my blog and I will keep everything interesting!!!




8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the dark side my lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Danielle is such a super sweet girl that i'm blessed to have met through this ol blogging world. I'm happy to be your second follower. You have a beautiful family and sweet little dog. Looking forward to reading your blog.
    Holli
    www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! I am very excited about this blog!!

      Delete
  3. Hello Jennifer! I like Danielle so I figured I'd probably like you, makes sense, doesn't it?! =) Welcome to the blog-boat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well Danielle and I are very much alike in a lot of ways. I am blessed to have a friend like her :) I hope you like my blog

      Delete
  4. Happy Blogging! I'm fairly new too - enjoy your creative side!

    ReplyDelete