About Me Home Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

Past Week!

So I have been so busy with so much exciting-ness (I know it isn't a word but it is all good ) that I haven't been able to blog about any of it.  So I am going to update ya'll on the past two weeks!

Tuesday
 Hands down the best time I have ever had! Allen had bought tickets for my daddy and I to go see KISS a while back.  It was such a wonderful time.  I got to spend time with my daddy and we got to see our favorite band up-close and personal!  And we got to touch Paul Stanley's boot!!  

 Just a few more of my 2 favorites!!!  
Gene Simmons

 Paul Stanley - Paul is my absolute favorite because he can rock feathers, sequins and stars better than anyone I know and he is actually an extremely talented singer.  He even starred as The Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera! 
 
Friday
Allen and I met with our realtor and started a contract on our house!!!!  We picked all the colors out and everything and surprisingly Allen agreed with my choices.  I cannot wait to see everything come together!!! 

Saturday was a lazy rainy day.  I was going to get up early and go to the Farmer's market and make a organic farm to table breakfast for us but I slept in.  Allen and I got to spend sometime with Jackson and we helped Danielle and Jason get stuff into their storage building.  I really wish I had take a picture of Jackson moving his "heavy" boxes.  I hated we didn't get to spend more time with them but we will soon!  Also Saturday night after we took Jackson home, Allen and I stumbled on this show called Too Cute on Animal Planet.  It is seriously the sweetest show ever.  Makes me miss my pup being that little.  
She even enjoyed the show!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment