About Me Home Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Transformation Thursday


This post is going to be short because it is crazy busy at my office today :) 

This morning when I weighed the scale teetered between 228.7 and 229.1 so I am going to go with the higher number just to be more accurate. I have lost 2.1 pounds YAY which I am so excited about.  I didn't post last week because I was feeling bloated and gross but I am feeling great today.  I have been to the gym 1 this week already and I am going tonight and tomorrow morning!!!  I am getting closer and closer to my first goal and I am so happy.  I am hoping to be under 200 (even if it is 199.9) by the end of the year.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I apologize it is short but momma's gotta work to pay her bills :) 


 Yay for finally feeling like I am looking smaller in my face!!  I had a lady in one of the offices in our office building stop me and say I didn't know you could wear patterned scarves and patterned shirts together.  I told her I don't know if you can but I love the look. :) Gotta love conversations you will have with random people in the bathroom.  I did actually wash my hair in the correct shampoo yay!  But didn't have time to (or feel like) drying and styling my hair today :) 

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good works...you'll be below 200 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete